Online Anxiety Therapy
Mount Vernon Counseling Center
Anxiety Disorders can present themselves in several varieties. Basically all could be thought of as due to brain alarm systems that are out of balance, running in overdrive.
Such disorders include:
You experience sudden, shocking, intensely uncomfortable anxiety attacks that can ambush you any time. As a first step, medication can provide rapid relief.
You avoid many places and situations that you connect with triggering panics, which results in your life getting closed in. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) can help you open up your life again.
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Your alarm systems are permanently set on high, leading to unrelieved discomfort and exhaustion. Medications, CBT and Talk Therapy can help.
Social Anxiety Disorder
Your hypersensitivity to the negative criticism of others interferes with your daily life and keeps you off-balance. Your shyness gets in the way of enjoying a satisfying social life. We can help bring you out of your shell.
Your brain’s Worry Center is running in overdrive, relentlessly wearing you down. We can help you throttle back your overthinking.
Your fear of flying, of public speaking, of tall buildings, of driving on the beltway, of snakes, etc., limits the range of your life. We have specialized methods that work to overcome most of these phobias.
Online Counseling for Anxiety Disorders can include:
- Provides quick, temporary relief by dialing down excessive internal signals of warning and worry
- Encourages hope for more progress thanks to the initial rapid reduction of extreme discomfort
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Helps retrain your alarm systems to better match up with the reality of your life stresses
- Talk Therapy
- Surveys your life to figure out better strategies for coping with stresses and challenges
- Works to discover the root causes of your problems and reduce their hold on you
Tired of dealing with Anxiety? Meet Our Online Therapist
Get In Touch Below
Subscribe Our Newsletter